1) Openness and Transparency in the Garland County Quorum Court (county legislative body)
- Televise/Live-Stream/YouTube Quorum Court meetings
- Make Public Comment Opportunity a prescribed part of QC meeting agendas
- Advertized Public Hearings before passage of major legislation
- Post county financials on the county’s official website in understandable formats
2) Respect Property Rights per Article 2 of the Arkansas Constitution.
3) Create a complete up-to-date list of “Garland County Roads” and make it readily available on the Official County website. In addition make display of County Roads and their extent a selectable feature of the County GIS map so that users can determine whether or not any county road is public or private.